Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts on being Single

"eww" Why is it so complicated?
I mean.. for a good amount of time being single is a lot of fun. You can talk to whoever and do whatever. But at some point it gets kind of boring, and you start to want to be in a relationship.. right? or is that only me? haha

Well anyways. I am at that stage where Im kinda bored of being single now. I want to be in a relationship again! I just don't know who I would be in a relationship with? haha

Like when you are single there are a number of people you are attracted to, right? But then what, you just have to talk to like all these different people and then see who you could potentially like, and then start random conversations out of nowhere!? That can be hard. 

Eww. being single is a major pain in the butt as far as I see it. 


btw. do I write in here too much? haha
It seems like it?

^^(i love how i say that like there is really anyone out there who reads this thing!?)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment