Monday, March 23, 2009

Hi My Name is Ariana

I am a female.
I am shy at first, but as you get to know me I come out of my shell. 
I love beautiful things,  i find beauty in everything. 
I try to not regret.. ANYTHING.
Boys.. complicated subject! I have had my heart slightly broken before.
I love music.. its a huge part of my life. 
I love dancing, it is basically my passion. The way I see it is that I know I am not the best, but for now I am the best I can be.. and if I want to get better I must continue to practice and try hard. So i will continue to dance, because when I dance whatever is going on.. goes away and when I am dancing everything is easy.. and it just comes naturally. I don't have to think so much and I can let go and everything just goes away. Its something that makes me very happy.
I love writing.. hence the blog. 
I am a sophomore in high school. 
I am completely unaware of where life is going to take me. But i know wherever it is.. it will be amazing. 
I don't know where I am going to go to college, and I don't know what I want to study. 
I love reading.. I read all the time. 
Used books stores are my favorite. 
I love movies.. and tv. 
I am a major nerd. But not necessarily the smartest. 
I get average grades. I enjoy challenging myself in school to see how far I can push myself to do my best. 
I have a mom, a dad, and a brother. I also have three dogs. I love animals.
I love my grandparents more than a lot of people in the world. 
Even though I live in this town that is full of wonderful people, it doesn't show up on a map, or on the weather news in the morning, I have experienced things most 15 year olds probably haven't.. 
My friends and I get through life.. some of them wishing they could escape from this place, but me, I am thankful for where I live.. It is a great place overall. 
Im not as innocent as I seem. 
I believe what I want, I have a strong mind and I don't fall to peer pressure. 
I know my limits and I have strong will. 
I am a christian, and probably not the one my mom wants me to be.. 
But I do the best I can. 
I am a happy person most of the time. But when Im pmsing.. you might want to watch out!
I like to shop, fashion is something that interests me very much. 
And besides my birthday being April 20th, and my nationality being Mexican, Spanish, American, Chinese.. and everything else.. 
I think this is all you need to know about me. 
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment