Monday, March 23, 2009

So there is this Guy..

And he is amazing
He speaks of not finding anyone
No one out there wants him
He is lonely 
And adorable
He wants someone to feel the way I do about him
But will he realize it ever?
Im not one to put myself out there
I don't share my thoughts and emotions with everyone
I just want him to know I am here
But its one of those things that 
You want what you cant have, and he wants everyone he cant seem to get
But me, Im the girl who feels the same way towards him
I cant say I know him very well
I cant say we are a perfect match or anything
But the things he writes 
I can relate to so well, and he is cute and I think he is cool
The thing is, I don't know if he would give me a chance. 
I feel an attraction to him. 
But maybe he just doesn't see it there. 
Why do you want what you cant have, 
But when there is something you can have.. you don't want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment