Thursday, March 26, 2009

Intercession Blues

it sucks that just because I am not going to intercession like all my friends, 
i seem to be getting left out of everything!
&i know that whole story where since I am doing good in school and all that stuff
later on it will all pay off. 
I get it. 
but it sucks!
i hate that I didn't get invited to certain hangouts because I didn't hear about it at intercession?
&that my friends cant tell me to my face that they don't want to hang out with me on saturday, 
and even if thats not the point and their parents really don't want them to.. 
then why in the whole wide world would their parents rather let them go to some freakin' party at someone's house that they don't even know!!? where everyone is gona be drinking and doing other stupid stuff. 
I mean really!??!!!?!?!?!
ughh. watever. i figure, i am going to have an awesome future
so i should just let everyone else do all the stupid shit that they want, 
because eventually, 
Im gona  be on top! 

^(haha sure)^

No comments:

Post a Comment