Friday, June 19, 2009

It's starting to be a crazy summer already.

Well, I am going to try my best to make this long story short, so here it goes.

Yesterday, my friends Aunt was hosting a jewelry party and so my friend invited me and about 7-8 of our other friends. We were all hanging out and having a lot of fun, it was about 9:30 and people were starting to leave. We decided to have a sleepover and it was 6 girls in total. We had to stay really quiet until Alexis' parents fell asleep. So we were quiet and whispering, but I mean, truthfully, it is really hard to stay totally quiet when there are 6 16 year old girls who just want to have some fun on their summer vacation. I mean you understand my logic right? Anyways, some of the girls were being a tad bit hyper and made a little bit of noise. It turns out her Mom comes downstairs and tells us that she is going to take us all home, and at this point it was 1:00am. We all got our things ready and we began to head out. It was horrible, I felt so bad for Alexis, we were all really looking forward to having a fun sleepover and it pretty much got really messed up. Well, my friend Vivi lives like about 15-20 mins away from Alexis' house and then my other friend Marissa did not want to show up back at her house at 1:00 in the morning after begging her mom to let her sleepover, so I told them they could come to my house. 

I didn't actually call my parents to ask if it was okay because I figured that they were sleeping! It turns out we get dropped off at my house and we had to go in through the garage and everyone was awake, and by the way totally freaked out that someone was opening the garage door at 1:00 in the morning. It was great. 

But yeah, so we ended up pulling an all nighter and having a ton of fun, so maybe it just didn't work out for a reason!? But we plan on trying to make it happen again. 

So this is the first adventure of hopefully many this summer, I can't wait!!(:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment