Friday, June 12, 2009

Goodbye Sophomore Year

Well, today was the last day of Sophomore Year, which just seems so darn hard to believe! It’s funny though, because on one hand, I feel like it went by slow, such as; I can’t totally remember the first couple of months of the school year, like I don’t feel like they just happened yesterday, it actually does feel like it was a while ago. But then on the other hand, it sorta feels like I didn’t do too much this year, almost like I didn’t really accomplish anything, so it doesn’t feel like the year should be over already. If that makes any sense at all. I understand if you don’t take time to figure that one out. 

Anyways, this year was good. I kept up decent grades. Decent meaning, Im sure I could have done better, and I am going to keep up with that commitment this next year, because truthfully, what I do now is going to set me up for the rest of my life.. no joke. & I really would like for the rest of my life to be rather enjoyable if that is at all possible. So I am going to try my hardest to do whatever I can to do exceptionally well in all my classes next year, and not just decent! 

But anyways, I still can’t believe this year is over. It just doesn’t feel right for some reason. Eww, I was single this whole year? ouch. that kinda sucks… haha. Oh well, hmm. Well my friends and I definitely went through our own ups and downs this year, but we came out of all of it stronger, and now I am for sure looking forward to summer. And don’t get me wrong saying how my friends and I have come out of everything stronger, because I mean we have, but we continue to have ups and downs just like anyone… that will never change. And truthfully, I still sorta want new people! I wish I could move and just bring a select few people with me that I can’t live without, and then get all new people in place of the others. Wouldn’t that just be so amazing!? I think so.

So, next year I will be a Junior, which is almost a Senior, which I hate thinking about, because that just means so old!! I don’t even have full comprehension of that I don’t think. It all just sort of scares me to some degree. But I guess when the time comes there is nothing you can do about it, you can’t pause life the way you pause TV, that is not a luxury we get. So you have to fast forward through your whole life, no pauses, no rewinds, you just keep going until your movie is over.. 

WOW. well I am going to go watch a movie or something!? That whole paragraph just got too deep for me, and my eye is starting to twitch from being on the computer for too long!!!!! ughh. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment