Monday, April 6, 2009

adventures in LA

was pretty cool. 
quality time with my dad and my brother.. 
now i really cant wait to get back to school! haha
but uhm, I went to Santa Monica, Toluca Lake, Studio City, Hollywood and uhh.. 
we stayed in Long Beach, it was pretty cool. 
I went to the fashion district for the first time.. that was awesome. 
but my brother hated it so we didnt stay for very long. 
he was like afraid or something?! haha
he thought we were going to get jumped, or shot or something
but it was really awesome.. 
so now everytime I go up to LA i am going to want to go by there. 
it was weird eating out everyday!?
haha
I am happy to be home and just eat cereal for breakfast. haha(:
it was a good thing though, 
i was getting kinda bored of my life so it was nice to shake it up a bit
now i am ready to get down to business and do what i need to do!
i guess its all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment